About our childcare
We believe children develop and thrive when they are cared for in stimulating, nurturing home environments where their needs and security come first. We want your child to feel safe and cherished in welcoming, supportive childcare settings where they can explore new learning experiences with a warm family feel.
Central to our values are positive, caring relationships with one consistent caregiver because children are more likely to thrive in homely settings with small numbers of children, where they feel secure and loved.
Play-based learning where children flourish in a family environment
Our registered childminder early educators promote children’s learning and development by allowing them to have adventures doing what they enjoy: singing, laughing, baking, messy play, climbing, dancing, reading and exploring nature outdoors in their local community.
"Childminders are supported to meet the individual needs of the children in their care."
Ofsted inspection report February 2020
Childcare you can trust
Childminders are home early educators who provide care and education in their own homes. They are mirco-businesses offering home-from-home childcare in small ratios/groups.
Over the past 15 years, we have nurtured a community viewed by its members as a family of like-minded childcare professionals, all with a common interest of enriching children’s lives.
High Standards that excel Ofsted’s requirements
Our community is quality assured because registered educators receive on-going support, accredited training and, perhaps most importantly, annual inspections, which are more frequent than other childminders educators.
Educators are regularly supported and monitored to ensure they are meeting the highest standards. They are supported by specialist mentors and inspectors who provide professional advice to ensure learning activities are challenging your child’s skills, knowledge and interests.
We have registered educators in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Sheffield and in some Birmingham, Swindon and Bristol areas.
Our service to you
If you are looking for childcare with a family feel, that is an alternative to large group care provided in nurseries, you have come to right place! Our childcare family community provides:
- Small numbers of children, up to 3 young children during the day, and then up to 6 after school
- One trusted, key person providing care and early education for your child; this means they are more likely to build a close, long-lasting relationship together
- Safe, nurturing home environments that are regularly checked by mentors and inspectors
- Early learning and care that is personalised to the needs of your child
- Flexible learning where children to access fun outdoor learning and suitable community amenities, without the limitations of staff-to-child ratios of nurseries
- Flexible provisions as many of our educators offer opening hours to match your working hours
- Affordable care as you can use tax-free childcare, vouchers, universal credit, as well as funded hours for 2, 3 and 4 years to help keep the cost down.
We also provide a separate childcare in your own home, similar to a nanny service, if you are in need of extended after school childcare to fit in with your working hours.
Have a question for us?
If you have a question about anything, big or small, no matter what it is, we’d love to hear from you! Just press the button below, fill out the form and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as we can.