Everything you need to become a childminder.
Join our Ofsted childminder agency and start an early education business at home!
Setting up a childminder early education business during Covid-19
Want to set up a childminder early education business but you are unsure about how to make a start, especially as the Covid restrictions are easing?
Our Full Support Start-Up Service provided by our Ofsted childminder agency covers everything for setting up during this Coronavirus transitional period. We also provide business support for taking the stress out of running a home-based childcare service.
For more information about how to get started, book our FREE Starting a Childminder Early Education webinar below.
The online briefing provides details about the following:
- Why it’s important now, more than ever, that your set up a professional service
- The role & responsibilities of being a childminder educator
- How the registration process works
- The support available to guide you with the registration process
- Details of our free pre-registration training and full support service to help you recession proof your business
- Opportunities to ask questions
There are various weekday & evening dates to choose from.
Please note, the webinar is aimed at people wishing to start their business within the next 2 – 3 months.
Book our FREE webinar to find out more!
Got a question? Fill out the form to get in touch!
"They help us to build confidence and knowledge to be a good childminder, whilst always pushing for that outstanding grade."
- Neusa, @Home Childcare registered educator
Would you like to be part of a professional home-based childcare community?
@Home Childcare is an Ofsted registered community for professional childminders. We provide a range of ‘umbrella’ services for suitable people interested in setting up an early education business in their own home. We call childminders, educators, in recognition of their specialist role caring and helping children to learn and develop.
We operate in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, South Yorkshire and Birmingham/West Midlands areas.