Setting Up a Childminder Early Education Business During Covid-19
Book our FREE webinar to find out more!
Want to set up a childminder business but are unsure of how to make a start, especially during the Covid-19 pandemic?
Our Full Support Start-Up Service provided by our Ofsted childminder agency covers everything for setting up during a recession and business support for taking the stress out of running a home-based childcare service.
The online briefing provides details about the following:
- Why it’s important now, more than ever, that your set up a professional service
- The role & responsibilities of being a childminder educator
- How the registration process works
- The support available to guide you with the registration process
- Details of our free pre-registration training and full support service to help you recession proof your business
- Opportunities to ask questions
For more information about how to get started, book our FREE Starting a Childminder Early Education Business webinar above.
There are various weekday & evening dates to choose from.
Please note, the webinar is aimed at people wishing to start their business within the next 2 – 3 months.