£22k to £26k plus potential OTE
37.5 hours per week
Permanent – Initial 3 month fixed term contract
About this role
Orange Moon Training, @Home Childcare’s sister company, is entering a period of rapid growth across several regions with strong demand for our various childcare and education training programmes. This growth needs to be supported by a robust marketing, sales and recruitment function.
As the Market, Sales and Recruitment Executive you will be hands on and be responsible for the day to day operation of the of the marketing, sales and recruitment function with a clear remit of ensuring our sales targets documented in our business plan are achieved.
The role is ‘hands on’ as well as strategic. From January 2021 you will be supported by junior sales administrator(s) to help you manage the anticipated increase in volumes. As we already have a strong client base and a business development function, the role is less about cold calling and more about sourcing learners and ensuring we recruit them onto right programme.
The position is an initial 3 month contract leading to a permanent position depending on the achievement of the initial targets.
About this company
Orange Moon Training is a specialist training provider with a mission to improve outcomes for children by providing high quality training to childcare and education practitioners. We have been training practitioners to work in schools, nurseries, pre-schools and as home based educators (childminders) since 2007.
Specific Marketing Duties
- Market all our programmes which include apprenticeships, our classroom based academy programme and other further education courses.
- Develop the marketing plan so there is a clear methodology describing how we achieve the sales targets in the business plan.
- Update marketing content on the company website, apprenticeship.gov.uk website and social media
- Work with our social media executive to ensure content is engaging, relevant and current and to maximise ROI.
- Produce high quality marketing materials, both paper and online to support the sales of all our programmes
- Develop networks of key referral organisations e.g. DWP.
Specific Sales Duties
- Generate learner sales enquiries to create a sales pipeline which gives the board confidence sales targets will be achieved.
- Use our CRM system to manage the sales process
- Record and follow up new enquiries, progress them through the various sales process stages to the point they can be handed over to the training delivery team as enrolled learners
- Work with the training administration team to confirm eligibility.
- Produce & present sales pipeline reports to management and other key stakeholders to enable them to monitor sales against targets
- Attend outreach events to recruit learners
- Work with employers to help them recruit to fill their vacancies and to find placements to support our academy programme.
- Host online recruitment events
Specific Recruitment Duties
- Plan open days and enrolment events including managing the logistics, etc. venues, facilities, dates, etc.
- Support the delivery team with the provision of IAG to learners and the enrolment of learners
- Ensure pre-enrolment paperwork is completed ready to handover to the training administration team to manage the full enrolment.
- Support employers to use the apprenticeship service website to claim funding.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in the marketing, sales and recruitment of learners in the FE sector, either with a private training provider or a college
- Experience in recruiting, preferably for the childcare and education sectors
- Ability to create and maintain website and social media content
- Good verbal and written communication skills including a very clear, engaging and convincing telephone manner
- Experience managing the recording and progression of initial enquiries to a sale using a CRM system e.g. ACT, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience in enrolling learners on to programmes including providing IAG
- An understanding of the government’s apprenticeship service systems
- Minimum 5 O-Level/GCSEs, or equivalent, must include Maths and English (A-C)
- A driver with own car and willing to travel to events in all our regions as required although this will be kept to a minimum.
How to apply
There is a job description, person specification and application form for this role. To express interest, please complete the Express Interest Form below and email your CV to email@example.com to request more information. We will then email further details if you meet the criteria. Thank you!