Discover the benefits of joining our community for Ofsted registered childminders
Want to be part of a quality assured community?
Ofsted registered educators interested in joining a professional community of like-minded educators will feel at home with us. Our everything-under-one-roof service gives you regular access to your regulator when you need it. This means instead of dealing with Ofsted’s call centre, you receive support from a staff member you can trust to provide personalised advice and guidance.
You will also receive consistent development support and training to help you be the very best educator you can possibly be.
We are always on the lookout for more educators who share the same values as us.
Join our community to receive the following benefits:
- A personal mentor who provides specialist early years support to help you continually improve your practice
- Regular CPD training, delivered in the classroom and as live online training, thus keeping your professional knowledge and skills updated
- Consistent and transparent annual inspections which ensure you are constantly striving for improvement, which in turn, helps to achieve quality outcomes for children
- A minimum of two visits per annum: one quality improvement visit and one inspection, providing professional EYFS guidance
- Information and legislation updates and how it applies in your setting
- Funded national recognised qualications, such as the Level 3 Early Years Educator Diploma, to upskill your professional profile
For established educators who are ready to expand their business, we can help by:
- Recruiting suitable assistants for you to offer more childcare places
- Providing funded Level 2 and 3 apprenticeship training for assistant
- Providing business support such as advice about business development
Our 2020 Ofsted report acknowledges the different ways we invest and add value to established educators:
“The agency has developed a leadership programme. It recognises that good childminders are well placed to offer support and assess the quality of others. “
Greater peace of mind for parents
We are often asked the question: how do parents react to childminders who are registered by an Ofsted agency, rather than directly by Ofsted?
In our experience, parents readily embrace the ethos of our community because they obtain greater peace of mind knowing their educator is regularly inspected, monitored and supported to provide high quality childcare.
Parents appreciate that they can easily contact your personal mentor if they have questions or issues, rather than contacting Ofsted’s call centre. They are reassured knowing their childcare provider has regular support and monitoring, including unannounced visits, if there are any serious concerns.
How much does it cost?
We charge £75 for the registration process which includes:
- Support and admin for the registration process e.g suitability checks
- Induction meeting to go through our policies/procedures, and to get an initial fee of your house
- 3 – 4 hours registration visit in your home setting
- Access to our members’ toolkit containing policies, procedures, resources etc
Once registered, the monthly membership fee is £55 for our on-going service and quality assurance.
Want to find out what our registered members have to say about the service?
Listen to what some of our educators, some who have been registered with us for more than 5 years now. The overhwhelming majority of our members are independent, self-employed individuals who have been rated Good and Outstanding.
We are in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Sheffield, Birmingham and Bristol.