Find quality, local childcare you can trust
"The staff know my child inside out."
Heather, parent at Little House Childminding
"They become like part of the family."
Laura, educator at Making Memories Childminding
Discover the Joys of Home-from-Home Care
We believe children develop and thrive when they are cared for in stimulating, nurturing home environments where their needs and security come first. Our childminders run homely settings with small numbers of children, where each child feels secure and loved.
Affordable, Flexible Childcare to Match Your Needs
- Before & After School Care including drop-offs and pick-ups
- Day Care
- Holiday Care
- Out of Hours
- Special Educational Needs Care
- Affordable care as you can use tax-free childcare, vouchers, universal credit, as well as funded hours for 2, 3 and 4 years to help keep the cost down.
- Small numbers of children, up to 3 young children during the day, and up to 6 in total after school
- One trusted, key person providing care and early education for your child; this means they are more likely to build a close, long-lasting relationship together
- Safe, nurturing home environments that are regularly checked by mentors and inspectors